Friday, September 3, 2010

Free for all today over on SCS is to use birds and your least favorite color.  I inked up my hummingbird stamp using my Stampin Write Pens and then cut it out and used dimensionals.  I also used the Fast & Fabulous (hostess set) for my flower.  I think the blue qualifies as my last choice color.



I think the pacific point was a perfect color for his belly, though I maybe should have used a little green on his head. 

I really enjoy watching hummingbirds.  They are such delicate and amusing bird.

Supplies:

Cardstock  ~  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White

Stamp Sets  ~  Elements of Style, Fast & Fabulous

Ink  ~  Cherry Cobbler, Stampin Write Markers in {Basic Gray, Pacific Point, Old  
          Olive, Chocolate Chip}

Accessories  ~  Modern Label Punch, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, Hole Punch,
                       Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Labor Day week-end!

No comments: