Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Today's color challenge is to use Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and any neutrals.  For dessert use stenciling however we'd like.  Here's my take on it.

I used parchment paper and used the Pergamano Parchment Craft technique.  I use to do this all the time and really enjoy the results... 

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Supplies:

Card Stock  ~  Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Parchment Paper

Ink  ~  NA

Stamp Sets  ~  NA

Accessories  ~  Big Shot, Butterfly Embosslits, Parchment tape, Glue Dots

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Fantastic card, Penny! Love the stenciling on the parchment paper - very nice touch!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, Penny. I'm going to try my hand with the stencils and parchment paper this weekend... Thanks for the inspiration!

SueP