Friday, May 7, 2010

Today at SCS we are challenged to use gell or glitter pens.  The more the better.  So I inked up this new set I got Wednesday and went to town coloring with my atyouspica color sets.  They are fun to use and I don't use them enough.


Because the camera would not pick up the glitter real well I took a close up and cropped it to let you see it just a bit better.


I stamped the image then colored it and cut it out (not my favorite thing).


I scored the background image with the scor-pal and used dimensionals on the image I cut out.

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a great...

Mother's Day!


Supplies:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Green Galore

Stamp Set ~ Spring Bouquets

Ink ~ Basic Black

Accessories ~ Scor-Pal, Dimensionals, atyouspica color sets
                    (Blossom, Lipstick, Buttermilk, Lilic, Lavender,
                     Red, Lemon, Melon, Olive)

2 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Penny! I love the floral bouquet and all the glittery sparkle. I had such a great time seeing y'all on Monday. Hope to do it again soon! Have fun w/ all your purchases!

Tanisha said...

Heyyy Penny!!!! How are you?? I love this card, I am trying to get back into my crafting, but, then I leave again in July for a couple of weeks, lol.

Tanisha