Monday, January 25, 2010

My Mother passed away recently and I have been spending time making thank you cards for the donations, etc. 

I would like to thank everyone for the many cards and calls I've received expressing sympathy.  The thoughtfulness and outpouring of sympathy has been much appreciated.  Thank you so much!

Getting started on making cards has not been easy to begin working on.  Some things are not so easy to do.  Of course I have made several different styles and dropped them in the mail.  Then I got ready to make one for my son's co-workers (all men).  I don't have too much in the way of masculine type stuff except motorcyles or cutesy type stamps.  So I consulted with the hubby and he said men don't care!  Well this is the one I finally made...then I realized I should have taken pictures.  Because sometimes you forget what you sent to who.  Okay too late.  But I did take this one.



This one is an old stamp; the flowers are called Trillums.  Which I had never heard of.  I looked them up and they come in many colors and are quite lovely. 

Recipe:

Card Stock ~ Textured Night of Navy, Silver, Bashful Blue, White

Ink ~ Night of Navy, Tuxedo Black from Memento

Stamp ~ Trillums from Embossing Arts Co., Three Little Words

Accessories ~ Copics, Nestabilities, Silver Elements, Modern Label & Word Window Punches

No comments: