Monday, January 25, 2010

Featured Stamper at SCS is Karen B Barber.  This lady has some elegant, wonderful & delightful cards.  I couldn't decide...so as always, I went and picked the very first card submitted.  Some of these ladies have some fantastic cards and I want to CAS them all, and it can be difficult to choose.



I loved the style of card, so went with it.  The colors are almost similiar, the layout is very close.  I did not add ribbon nor a sentiment.  Used the oval nestabilities and picked out an old stamp and embossed the outline and used copics to color the image.  I also paper pierced around the main image instead of the dots and dashes she used.  Congrats to the FS!

Recipe:


Stamps ~  Embossing Arts Co Rose Bouquet

Card Stock ~ Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, White, DSP Thoughly Modern

Ink ~ VersaMark

Accessories ~ Copics, Nestabilities, HeroArts Pearls, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat

No comments: