Sunday, November 15, 2009

FS145 TreasureOiler

I have been so busy and not posted anything lately. My play room is empty waiting for it's new floor and the guys did not show up. They were suppose to be here Friday. Promised they will be here on Monday. They do not know how much I am already tired of all this...I tried to make a little space in the spare bedroom to play, but even that is hard to get into and everything is in every corner of the house, just everywhere. I did make one card for Silke for her birthday, but would not post it in case she stopped by here.

Oh well enough whining.

The Featured Stamper for today over at SCS is "TreasureOiler". Quite a few of her cards caught my eye and I settled on this one: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/619957?&cat=500&ppuser=93708
Of course my card does not look like it at all.

I changed the colors, layout, stamps, colors, everything! But it gave me great inspiration to do this one.

I made this card for my granddaughter for her 4th birthday coming up in early December. She and the family are leaving for Germany a few days after that for a few years. My son is an Audio Engineer in the Air Force. Tho I do not want them to go, I am looking forward to visiting them.

Cardstock: White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Stamps: Fiskars with Flourish & EKSuccess
Accessories: Gemstones, Alpha Design Markers, Corner Scallop, VersaMark

I used the versamark for some background stuff, her mirror & castle.

I use copics most of the time, but they are in a box packed someplace and these I bought at the SCAD show in Savannah to try out last month.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week-end.

~Penny~

No comments: