Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Colour Challenge - 245 - Wings of Friendship

Always Artichoke, Real Red & Chocolate Chip are the colors for the challenge today. I like them.

Geni the online ancestry group, reminded of my Son-in-law's birthday next Tuesday. So I decided to use these colors for his card. Because everything is still in boxes and spread all over the house it is hard to find anything. The "Wings of Friendship" stamp set jumped out. Well I stamped the image in red, used the "Cute and Curly" set and the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" for the sentiment. Used the Curly and Word label punches. Alway Artichoke & Real Red inks were used to stamp them. Popped the word window up on dimensionals and put silver elements on either side.

Tied it up with Chocolate Chip grosgrain Ribbon. I have yet to decorate the inside which I will do later and get it in the mail.

~Penny~