Sunday, June 14, 2009

Featured Stamper at SCS for Sunday June 14, 2009

The featured stamper at Splitcoaststampers today is sumtoy! She has lots of cards and they are quite beautiful. I went with her first. This always seems like the best chose when I can't decide.
This is where it can be seen:
I changed the colors just slightly using the new in colors...crushed curry & bermuda bay. I also used whisper white. I did not want to tear the paper so the center was cut using the Big Shot and Nestibilities, round and scalloped. I used the Flourishes stamp set "Summer Blossoms" and cut out the blossoms and popped them on dimensionals. I stamped them with old olive, colored them with crushed curry and a blender pen then cut them out, I also used 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon with a small knot (I'm not real good with bows). I adhered some rhinstones in the upper left corner for some added dimension.

No comments: