Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Color Challenge for Today (CC223)


The colors for today are Baja Breeze, Ruby Red and Whisper White. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with those today...so I poured myself another cup of coffee and sat drinking it while waiting on the plumber and thinking. Then it came to me. Use the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and stamp a background with Baja Breeze. I tried to shadow some of it, but it did not show up to well. Then I used another stamp from the set and stamped one time it in Ruby Red. It took me awhile to find some white ribbon (I've got lots of stuff packed while I do some renovations). It wasn't the ribbon I wanted, but sometimes you got to use what's available. I stamped the sentiment and put in a row of pearls. Then cut some ruby red cardstock for a slim frame and put in on whisper white card. Showed it to the hubby. He loved it. Then wrote a note to a friend who has gone to Atlanta to help one of her children, while she has another baby. I think she will love it as well.

No comments: