Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Color & Sketch Challenge at SCS



The layout for today's challenge caught my eye immediately. It looked like such fun. And because I could not play yesterday, I decided to combine the two. The card stock colors are Pumkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and designer paper, I do not know where it came from or how long I have had it. I know it matches the kiwi kiss perfectly and I have used it on several other projects.

I was trying to figure out what to stamp on the little Summer Sun 1" squares when the fusion flowers called out to be added. I had not even opened the bag they came in about 6 months ago until today. I next cut the Pumpkin Pie 1/4" larger, then the Whisper White 1/4" larger to layer. I assembled them with rhinestones and glue and then decided to do a larger set of squares with the sentiment around that. This was fun and I hope you like it.

No comments: