Sunday, July 12, 2015

Watercolor Wings

Been some time.  We have moved and finally able to get into my room and unpack and make a card.  Oh, I have missed it!!!

The featured stamper today have loads of wonderful cards.  Her first... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2006908?&cat=500&ppuser=6705 was a delight as it's all Stampin' Up! as well.




I used In Colors as did she, but changed the theme and stamps as well as adding a butterfly and no flowers.  I could not find any ribbon so I used washi tape and pearls instead of a button.

Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe are my cardstock colors.  The butterfly is die cut with the Butterflies Thinlets Die. 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by...

Now off to get started on swaps for Convention next week.
Hope I can find what I need!

 

No comments: