Monday, June 30, 2014

Santa's List

Barb Mann is the featured stamper today on SCS.

Her first upload ~ River Rock Santa was fun to case and giving me an early start on Christmas this year.






I used Cherry Cobbler, Silver Foil and White paper.  My Santa image is from "Santa's List".  The background is the Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder.  I colored Santa with Blendabilities.  The corners are punched out using the Ticket punch.


~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~


This card is from the sketch challenge on Wednesday...





I went with Very Vanilla, Black and a enough red to really pop!  The dsp is "Modern Medley".

The stamps are from "Serene Silhouette" and "Really Good Greetings".




`  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  ` 






This quick card is for the color challenge...Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.


 

No comments: