Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Dozen Thoughts ~ Six-Sided Sampler ~ Pedaling Past


Fun sketch, though it did give me pause for a bit.  The circle layer was overwhelming and I changed it to a rectangle bicycle instead of a (rather large) flower I had originally made.


 
 
 
My colors are Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray.  The designer series paper is from the Birthday Basic collection.
 
I used several stamp sets, "A Dozen Thoughts", Six-Sided Sampler" and "Pedaling Past". 
 
 
 
The side panel area was made using the Hexagon Punch.
 
 
 
`  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `  `
 
I was chosen to be on the Color Challenge team for the month of May at Split Coast Stampers.  Fun! Fun!
 
 
My first week's card was to use Basic Black, Whisper White and Pool Party.  Dessert was to use stenciling...which I forgot to incorporate into my card! But I don't need dessert these days.
 
 
 



A fun and simple card.  My stamp is from the "Serene Silhouettes" set.

I got those perfect ovals using the Oval Framelits Collection.  Added some Jewel Pearls and a cute bow.

 

No comments: