Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Serene Silhouettes ~ Gorgeous Grunge


I've been MIA for some time.  My husband had surgery, had a set back, ended up in the hospital for a total for 5 weeks.  He's doing better now, but has a very long road to recovery.  I am able now to get back to my favorite thing...inking up my fingers and playing with paper.

First up is this weeks Color Challenge.  A simple card.  I like it and hope you do too!



 
 
 
 These are unique colors to work with.  I used "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set to ink up the top panel.  I then used the oval framelits to cut out the center portion.  I used the "Serene Silhouettes" the stamp the center tree silhouette.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~






This is last weeks and I used the hexagon hive thinlits and the hexagon punch.  My stamps are from the "Six Sided Sampler".


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


The sketch challenge had a simple layout.  Again I used the Oval Framelits. The Triangle punch was used for the end pieces.




The Stamps are from "Tea Party" and "Geometrical".

Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear what you think of my cards.

 

No comments: