Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Backyard Basics

Unique colors for today...

Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight and Gold!

Took me most of the morning and this is my third attempt.  I was not having any luck today.  The first was embossing, the second was stamping on gold foil, it does not work!

Here's the final:






For dessert "fussy cut".  The first two I had planned to have some. But gave it up!

The Framelits are from the Backyard Basics and Apothecary sets.  The stamps are from the "Backyard Basics" as well.

I used gold foil for the frame. And added white and black.  And added some jewels in each corner of the framing.  I used Stampin Up! markers for the coloring on the stamped image in Woild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!



 

No comments: