Sunday, August 25, 2013

Apothecary Art - Lots of Thanks

Fun gallery on splitcoaststampers , today's pick for featured stamper.  She is "gabalot"!  Congrats to her.

I cased her first upload.  Changed it by not including the fence and the seed packet.  Check her card out here...
Poppies Seed Packet Card ... my first upload!:).





I used White and Black paper.  My ink is Black.

The middle is cut out and I used White Embossing Powder on the sentiment after stamping it with Craft White Ink.

The two shapes I used are from the Labels Collection Framelits I cut out using the Big Shot.

The two butterfly punches are called Elegant and Bitty.

All coloring is using the Stampin' Write Pens in Smokey Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green.

Stamps are from the "Apothecary Art" and "Lots of Thanks".

Have a good Sunday!  TFSB.

 

No comments: