Thursday, November 8, 2012

I was not able to make a card on Tuesday, so I combined the color challenge with the sketch challenge on Wednesday for Split Coast Stampers.

Nice sketch and should have been easy, but I decided to cut out the middle panel.  The one thing I do not like to do!

Here's my take on it...




I used the just received "Everything Eleanor" stamp set along with "Curly Cute" for the sentiment.


The base panel I scored using the fun Simply Scoring tool on  Night of Navy.

I added some Jewels on my card after cutting out the Crumb Cake panel. 

The Cherry Cobbler panel I did some quick stamping with a bird and flowers from the set.

This week we were to pick from three challenges in honor or Betty Wright who is stepping down from hosting the color challenge.  I went with Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler (CC328).

Best to you Betty!

 

No comments: