Sunday, November 11, 2012

Featured Stamper "LaLatty" on SCS


Here is my take on this week's featured stamper...not her first!  Somehow I ended up picking this one and thinking it was the first.  A beautiful card her's is. 

I Changed the theme and colors and left off the little bow.





I am trying to get most of my Christmas cards done and get them out in time this year.

Her card:  Simply Sweet Vases can be seen here.

I used Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White paper.

My inks are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight.  I punched out the little ornament using the Mini Ornament Punch and put them on Glimmer Paper.  The base paper I scored using the Simply Scoring Tool.



 
The stamps are from the "Evergreen", "Merry Mini" and "Snow Swirled" sets.

Great gallery and congratulations to the featured stamper today.






 

No comments: