Thursday, August 9, 2012

I've been busy...which is NO excuse!

Here are three cards I have done and not posted.  I realized this morning I am falling down in my obligations.  Need to step up my life and get back to normal.  Though that probably will not happen right now.  Still have so-o-o-o much going on.

This one from yesterday...the sketch challenge.

  


Stamps:  Daydream Medallions
               Papillon Potpourri
               Kindness Matters

Paper:  Basic Black, Pretty in Pink,
           Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla,
           Daffodil Delight,
           DSP Specialty Series

Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo

Accessories:  Simply Scoring Tool, Seam Binding
Framelits Banners, Window Frames Floral Frames},
Punches {Word Window, Elegant Butterfly, Scallop edgers}, Jewels.






This we were to pick a background from a list.  I used VersaMark on the Chevron Embossing Folder with Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder.  The colors are Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake.





A color challenge using Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit.  The the hostess stamp set "Mixed Medley".

Have a great day!

No comments: