Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's Featured Stamper Sunday over at SplitCoastStampers.  Today "buzsy" was choosen and has a lovely gallery of cards.

 

Her card ~ Happy Turkey was her first.  I go for the 1st it's easlier than trying to decide which beautiful card to pick.  Plus it's an extra challenge.

My take on her card:





I changed the turkey to an owl, changed the colors, the sentiment and background.

My colors are Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Black and Whisper White.  Stamped using Old Olive from the "Word Play" set.  The sentiment was cut out using the Framelits Apothecary Accents.  I used Jewels on either side.

I made my own plaid for the owls vest using Stampin Write Pens and layers him and popped him up with dimensionals.

The background is the Embossing Folder Square Lattice.



No comments: