Sunday, June 24, 2012

Featured Stamper

The featured stamper today has a really beautiful gallery, her name is "Laura ODonnell".


I went to her first as usual and was a bit stumped at first.  Her card  Handle With Care  has a large flower.  I remembered I had some large "Heartfelt Creations" stamps and Nestabilities I could use for making the flowers.





I used Pretty in Pink paper and stamped it in Raspberry Ripple, one of the new In Colors.  Love it!  The backgound is stamped in Old Olive using a stamp that came with the "Innoscents Flowers" stamps from HC.  After cutting out all the flowers with the Blossom 2 Nestabilites, I cut them apart and used a ball stylus to roll them.  The center is Cinnabar Glitter from the Martha Stewart collection and it matches perfectly.

The sentiment is from "Language of Friendship" and punched out using the Decorative Label.

TFL and have a great Sunday!

No comments: