Wednesday, December 7, 2011


I have been so busy doing everything, but what I truly enjoy doing.  Not to say I have not been having fun of course.  Today I combined three SplitCoast Challenges.  Use buttons, Color Challenge and Sketch Challenge.




I used Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla and Real Red with a touch of black cardstock.  I stamped the image with black and colored with Stampin Write's Pen in Wild Wasabi & Real Red.  I added a bit of black in spots to make them pop a bit...though you can't see it. 

The colors in the background were run through the Big Shot with the Snowflakes Embossing Folder.  I added the ribbon and tied buttons with linen thread.  I did not add a sentiment.  Will do this when I get ready to send it out. 

I used a white gel pen on the hat, mittens and collar.

No comments: