Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today the Featured Stamper is"sevencats".  I had not ever noticed her work, she has some wonderful cards!

I went with the first and wanted to make a 4th of July card to send to Germany...so her card can be seen here ~ witch cat.

And my take on her card...


I stamped and colored the little fellow, I added some glitter on his antennae,  Tho you can't see it in the picture.  The black background is a cloud stamp with White Craft Ink.  Then I used VersaMark and some gold glimmer embossing powder I picked up in Germany (works great!).  The white panel I used the scallop punch for the two corners with some jewels.  The card stock is Pacific Point, Real Red, Black and White.  The sentiment...I didn't have anything with the 4th of July, so I stamped with 3 different stamps and punched them out using the small and medium Oval Punches.  The inks are Real Red, Pacific Point and White.

Hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th!



No comments: