Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday Challenges over at SCS

I have combined two...because I missed yesterday and it looked like a fun layout.  I needed a card for a grandson's birthday.  And the challenge for today was to make it sweet and/or sparkle using glitter.  So I did it all.

I used stickles on the cupcake frosting and on the birthday candle flames after punching them out using the Build a Cupcake Punch.




I used Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze & White cardstock with dsp pack in Not Quite Navy.  The candles are colored with Cherry Cobbler & Daffodil Delight stampin write markers.  My stamp set of choice is Create a Cupcake.  I used the modern label and window word punches for the sentiment.  And added some glitter sticker pearls.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I wanted to make a card for the color challenge...CC321







I kept it clean and simple using Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  The ink is Craft Cherry Cobbler and embossed with Iridescent Ice.


No comments: