Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sketch Challenge 328










I picked this stamp from Embossing Arts, colored it, picked my cardstock, etc.  Put it all together and then got stumped.  The challenge calls for us to place something in the lower right hand side of the image.  I have not come up with anything yet.  I am posting it anyway and hoping something original pops.

My cardstock is Sahara Sand, White, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and dsp pattern pak.  I popped the main image up on dimensionals.  The main image is called Seahorse in case you couldn't tell.

I used Stampin' Write ink in So Saffron & Crumb Cake to color it with after stamping it in black ink.

I used EK success Swiss Cheese Edger Punch down the side fo the dsp.

TFL



1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Penny! I love the soft colors and wonderful seahorse image. How about a seashell looking embellishment? Either way, it's wonderful as is.