Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SC on SCS

Great little layout from SCS today!  I flipped it and had fun with the sponge daubers.  That is what I used to create the colors in the backgound along with a post-it with a 1/2 in circle punched out for the sun.  Of course I reversed it to fill in the sun.  Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery are the inks used for the background.





I used an old HeroArts stamp (I cut the sentiment off) called Thinking of You with Soft Suede ink.  I took some paper flowers I picked up some place and put glitter on the edges and a brad from Yellow Bicycle after punching holes in them and allowing them to dry and piled them on, I used 5 layers.  I complied the card and think the placement is a bit off.  But I am happy with the results and hope you are too!

TFL

No comments: