Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CC272 Butterfly Kisses


Today the colors are Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Kraft, any neutrals of our choosing and the dessert is lined paper over on SCS.  They are great colors to work with.  I had to end up using a 5 1/2 inch square card.  The stamp is very large and I didn't like the way it looked on my A2 card size with what I was trying to accomplish. 



I took the flower brads and used the Bermuda Bay marker to color them (took about 4 coats).  Found some Rhinstones that matched perfectly.  I colored everthing with SU markers except the body of the butterfly.  I couldn't take the picture to give it justice with the shading of the flowers.

Betty on SCS asked me to do a color challenge with her today and I appreciate being asked.  She does a great job and makes us think outside the box!

Supplies:
Card Stock  ~  Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Kraft
Stamp Sets  ~  Zinnia (Serendipity)
Ink  ~  Basic Black
Accessories  ~  Stampin Write Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Bermuda
                      Bay, Copic (E34), SU flower brads, K&Company
                      Adhesive Rhinstones