Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CC261 Asian Inspired

This is one of those days.  I got up with good intentions this morning.  First the cable guys showed up a day late.  Stayed for an hour.  Worked on my card.  Then my husband zipped home for a quick lunch.  Got him out the door.  Was going to take a picture and my sister called.  Kept me on the phone for 3 hours (well almost).  Then had to take care of some other stuff before time got away.  Took the picture and was in the process of loading it and realized I forgot to put in some Certainly Celery color.  Dang.  So I put in the bow and got it on line.  Rushed dinner.  Then checked out some of the beautifully done cards for the color challenge. As I got really to post it here I realized the ribbon probably made it look like a christmas ball instead of the asian lantern.  Oh well...



Supplies:

Card Stock ~ Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Stamp Sets ~ Asian Inspired from Fiskars

Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Basic Black

Accessories ~ Certainly Celery Ribbon, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Bamboo Folder, Dimensionals

No comments: