Sunday, February 28, 2010

FS160 Amy's Birthday

As always, I have a tough time picking from some wonderful cards choosen as the featured stamper at SCS.  So many jump out and say "pick me - pick me"; and it's hard to chose.  So I go for the first one submitted by the stamper.  I have been doing this for a while and it just makes it easier on me!



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/944216?&cat=500&ppuser=84051

I changed the colors, the size of the card and stamp set.  I kept the sketch/layout the paper piercing and sponging around the edges.  Instead of the stamp in the background and scored it.

This card I am sending to my step daughter for her birthday next week.  She use to drive me crazy with a pair of pants this color (purple).  I could never get them off her long enough to wash.  I think her mother finally did something with them (accidentally on purpose).

I had this done much earlier today, but my internet has been giving me a fit today!

Have a great Sunday.

Supplies:

Card Stock  ~  Whisper White, Summer Sun, Elegant Eggplant

Stamp Set  ~  Flourishes Calendar 1

Ink  ~  Elegant Eggplant,  Tuxedo Black

Accessories  ~  Scoring Board, Mat & Paper Piercing Set, Sponge Dauber, Copics (BV31, BV13, G17, BV08, G03, Y18)

No comments: