Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CC256 & SC265 at SCS

Today we are to use Bravo Burgandy, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray and only White, Kraft or Ivory neutrals.  Also use script no sentiment on the front.   I used last weeks Sketch Challenge cause I didn't get to play.  Gone somewhere doing something important I guess.  Oh, getting the oil changed and having lunch in the neighboring town with the hubby.  Hope you like it what I did with it.

I used the Big Shot with the script embossing folder for the background.  I stamp the images and used the glitter pen on them (you can't see it) the give them a little pop.  Used gray as my band and dug out this pretty brad to use.


Recipe:

Card stock ~ Bravo Burgandy, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, White, Kraft

Stamp Sets ~ Kind & Caring Thoughts

Ink ~ Bravo Burgandy, Crushed Curry

Accessories ~ Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Script, Sukara Gelly Roll, Silver Floral Brad




No comments: