Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Color Challenge at SCS

The colors are Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter and any neutrals of our choice with something besides paper in pink.  I was going to use Kind & Caring Thoughts then changed my mind and went in a different direction.  I also used Sahara Sand CS.



I ended up using Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets.  I stamped the Bermada Bay ink onto the Sahara Sand.  I punched the sentiment with the word window then punch out Bermuda Bay for the background and added pink glitter birthday brads for my pink add-on and popped it up on dimensionals.  I used the Thouroughly Modern Designer Series Paper for the background.  TFL!



2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!! You knocked the CC out of the ball park - GF!!! Love how you used the colors and this SU Set!!! Hugs ~S~

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Neat design idea!