Saturday, December 5, 2009

IC209 Silhouette Flower



I found this delightful charm for my inspiration challenge at SCS today: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=796774.  There are lots of beautiful charms to choose from, but this one caught my eye. 

I used the newly purchased stamp Silhouette Flower from the HeroArts collection.  I inked it with only orange and stamped it on Whisper White.  Then I used the nestabilities to cut it and some silver paper to put a frame around that to give the illusion of framing.  I used basic black paper for the card base and used the new MS scoringboard to score down the center.  Old Olive ribbon was placed on either side of the scorelines.  It is really hard to capture the scorelines in the picture.

TFL ~Penny~


No comments: