Sunday, September 13, 2009

FS136 steubner

Today's freatured stamper has done a lot of beautiful cards. It was hard to decide so I went with my usual and picked the first card she did on SCS. I like the card...though not many said anything about it. This is the card:



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/366819?&cat=500&ppuser=95116



It is a fold over type card. My base is white and I used DSP Flocked together on the inside. I used the Bird on a Branch on the card. I stamped the little bird on the side with Garden Green and then used a glitter pen to give them a little sparkle. Cut the butterflies with the Big Shot and stamped them using the Baroque Motifs in Craft White. Then used some little pearls down the center of the butterfly. I used little magnets made by Basic Grey to keep the front folded closed.

Congrats to the Featured Stamper!

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

What a FUN fold -- love this!