Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Color Challenge for today!



It's been awhile. With Easter and grandchildren and doctor appointments, I've missed it all. Plus I am tearing my play room up to do some minor remodeling and still try to keep some space to work in.
Today we are to use Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Basic Gray. And to make it a Mother's Day Card. My mom will probably not know what it is, but I wanted to use the new stamp set I just got from Rubber Stamp Concepts and thought this would please her with the sparkle on the big butterfly.
My mother has dementia...
I used craft rose red for the stamp on pink paper then sprinkled on dazzling diamonds and heat set to dry it. Layered with gray and rose red. Then used PaperTrey sentiment and used rose red classic stamp pad and punched it out with the scallop oval punch and layered that with brads and the plain oval punch.
Hope you have a great Tuesday!

No comments: