Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Color Challenge for today at SCS

I decided to use the Big shot today and ended up doing the whole card with it.



The colors today are Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black and use either White or Vanilla.



I used the circle scallop and circle scallop #2 from SU. Then cut out the small

butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies set from the SU Bigz collection (it is the smallest). I put two scores in the center to fold and add the pearls and glued it on. This will make a nice thinking of you or note card.

When I was putting the card together, my husband came along and loved the card. I told him I was trying to think of something else to add, like a ribbon, etc. He said leave it alone "looks great". He loves commenting on my cards...this one is very simple.

No comments: