Sunday, February 8, 2009






For this card I used Real Red & Whisper White card stock. My ink is Basic Black and Real Red.



I used the Stitched stamp that Silke gave to me for the background on the base. For the next layer I punched out a 3 inch circle and masked the middle then stamped it using Stitched again and then stamped the middle area with TSG Butterfly Happiness sentiment. I stamped and cut out one of the butterflies and raised it using dimensionals.



Before assembling I used red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon between the top and base layers.



This is the card I cased for the featured stamper today using this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/983079?cat=500&ppuser=6575



K Dunbrook has some very pretty cards. Congrats to her!



This is the inside of the card. I used the another sentiment and some of the other stamps in the set to dress it up abit.



Ya'll have a Great Sunday!

No comments: