Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today's featured stamper over at SCS has some beautiful cards and it took me some time to decide which one to case...check out the one I selected: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/418018?cat=500&ppuser=362.

I needed to make one more thank you card for the DH to send off and I thought he'd like this one, because it's for a female co-worker.

I decided to use a colored background, instead of the basic white, I used very similar stamps. Added a butterfly and used all the in colors on the flowers. Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango. I wanted the sentiment to stand out so I used dimensionals and pearls to help with this.
Card stock used is Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette , Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: